Wednesday 1 August 2007

Foxtail Lilly



Hi, and welcome to Foxtail Lilly. This is a picture of my newly opened shop. The shop is where i live and now work! Full of lovely goodies , Fresh flower bouquets that i hand tie .Plants , crafts by local artists and vintage country style gifts. The shop recently officially opened , by Graham Rice the garden writer www.grahamrice.com, who has written many fantastic books . The sun shone all day, what good luck after all the rain!


This is my first posting and i should let you know a few bits of tittle tattle about me and my lot-
My name is Tracey and i am mad about gardening, colour, vintage finds , animals and travel
I have a wonderful if not crazy husband called Rick who is mad on climbing.
Two equally wonderful children Poppy aged 11 and Flynn aged 8
A cat called Tilly . Two hens Dotty and Humbug.
I have been gardening madly for over fifteen years and started to sell plants and flowers from my garden a few years ago, selling on the local farmers market. We had a disused barn and started to transform it in to a shop . Iv wanted to do it for many years, so went for it last year. This took so much longer than i thought but hey , here it finally is and I'm loving it. I have a fab arty and crafty friends that supply stuff for the shop.Come along and see it for yourself or visit www.foxtail-lilly.co.uk