Monday 1 December 2008

Lifes ups and downs

A lovely lady came into the shop , we had a wonderful chat . She came back the next day saying how she so enjoyed the shop and gave me some lovely stewed plums with cinnamon-so yummy, many thank`s
The downs- well Ede the little madame has been chewing the TV remote we now only get BBC1 (thank god-so we can see strickley!!) and channel 4.
She broke one of my best bowls id been given when Poppy was born . She has taken to barking allot -for a full 35Min's this morning , when sniffing the air, something in the wind!!!
The ups- Off buying tom , getting lots of vintage goodies-i shall post my finds!

2 comments:

Sea Angels said...

Hello nice person I love your arrangements and flowers, and of course you can enter my blog give away...more the merrier and if you are stuck for favorite holiday songs, try some of those on the list that people have sent in...they are great fun. I trained as a florist when I first left school, and loved the job except for the hands in cold water all the time!!!! people have no idea how hard a job it is!! I hope you have lots of orders for Christmas.....I'm so glad to have found your lovely blog too.
Hugs Lynn xx

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,