Wednesday 29 December 2010

I'm craving pastel colours - NO MORE RED!! It will not return at Valentines-We do alternative shades here.
We have done the family bit (doesn't take long to visit-as we are a small unit,we all live together!) So as the children crave someone their own age , my Hubie is off camping ! I'm desperate for sun and to get out in the garden . Bored of frosty images -need some colour!!
We are open tomorrow and have a wee sale . Then closed till 8th Jan.
I'm counting the days to go to Marrakesh.
When is Mothers day in 2011? My diary does not say!
The flower workshop,you all keep asking for will be in Spring .

So I'm leaving you with this years floral Spring offerings




1 comment:

Tanya Boracay said...

Its beautiful. They lovely

Just like to share with you a friendship quote...

"Few friendships would survive if each one knew what his friend says of him behind his back. " -- Blaise Pascal

You can get more friendship quotes at http://quotelandia.com/category/friendship