Monday 7 February 2011

Ede in b&w no2

Ahh-reminds me off my student days.... 90% of our work was black and white and I had my own darkroom in the attic room in Nottingham where I was studying documentary photography. I haven't took any B&W in a long .long time. Something raw and story telling about it.
We had a stray Lurcher appear on Sat eve ,for a while I thought we may have a new resident but we located his owner -his name was Stan, he was brindle ,lovely nature and Ede was NOT at all pleased to see him! Perhaps getting another mate for Ede will be put on hold??

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhhh Ede, lovely name and what a lovely dog-y. Hahahah they sure dunna like having another on their patch hey?!?! Mine's the same!!!

There is something so amazing about B&W shoots and yes it get's you thinking about the picture and the story being told rather than just looking.

Speaks soon?!?! X

Streetcomber said...

Very atmospheric. Is this taken with your new camera?