Friday 18 March 2011

Mothers Day flowers-Orders taken now.

Bouquets From £35.00
Nice and easy - Flowers `Ready to go` in a Country style enamel jug-£45.00

Arrangement -in a pretty container £35- £65.00


Spring time -Small - £15-25.00



Get organised early and order a lovely floral treat for your dear Mum.
We will pop on a hand printed label too.
Ready for you to pick up Saturday 2nd April . We Deliver in Oundle too.
Sorry we are not open Sunday (I`m a Mum and deserve a day off too. We go to the Norfolk coast for my treat.)
or call 01832 274593
Or pop in for a chat. I like a natter with my customers!




2 comments:

kim23 said...

thanks for this sharing! These flowers are very lovely! Actually, the first bouquet of mothers day flowers is my favorite! only £35.00? a great deal, in my opinion! Next year, I will surely purchase this amazing bouquet for my dear mum!

Anonymous said...

Hiya! You some form of pro? Nice message. Are you able to tell
me learn how to subscribe your blog?

Visit my weblog: get pregnant fast