Monday 11 April 2011

Im addicted...

To buying SEEDS!! I carnt stop!
As follows- Cobaea (cup and saucer plant) wonderful climber
More.. Sweet peas Cupani -I have tons plants all ready to go in but what the heck ,can never have too many!
Sunflower Black magic (never grow yellow ones , as I hate yellow!)
Larkspur -white, lillac,deep blue
Cerinthe -I lost my plants in the winter
Panicum frosted explosion (best grass ever for cutting)
Buplerum
Salvia (clary)
Nigela hispanica
Nigela` mulberry rose`
Ammi
Wild carrot
Agastache
Cosmos -`purity `
Amaranthus `marvel bronze`
Rudbeckia `Cherry Brandy`
Scabious
To name but a few!
Iv had the lurgie all week-Felt washed out, could not stop coughing-so gardening has slowed down. So rested in the hammock!

2 comments:

Dreaming Woods said...

i have been admiring your flower bundles ever since i read an article about you from Country Living mag. I am a gardener student in Finland and planning a cottage garden for my parents meadow.

there never can be too much seeds, i have so much seed packets and i have just begun collecting them!

Delila

Riddlers cottage flowers said...

Oh you are a busy thing sorry to hear you are not well, I had it a week or so ago not good.Great news about TV coming.Lesley x