Tuesday 29 May 2012

Weekend frolics-

 Visiting friends in Lovely sunny Norfolk. Paddling in streams . Sunlight streaming through trees.


 Catching Crayfish!


 Putting them back!


 Blue sky till dusk. We had a lovely meal out in a quint, Country pub.

 My friends have a lovely house, very cool from the heat of the day.
The horse was a purchase I made in moment of holiday spending fever (along with a new bicycle )
Poor horse has no tail , so hubbie named him Arsiebald! (As I was to call him Archiebald!) No ears too but someone had to love him!!
 My friend has always collected old bits (long before it was hip!)
My eldest friend, we grew up next door to one another. When I was into dolls, she was into old bones , she had her own little museum in the garden . She now works in a museum along with her hubbie.

These paintings are by her sister Mary Sumner.

All in all a splendid weekend.

2 comments:

Streetcomber said...

Beautiful house and a lovely horse, tail or no tail!

Foxtail Lilly said...

Yes, Im glad I got him! xx