Thursday 23 May 2013

Hello..

 Thought id pop by and say 'hello'. My Dad came home from hospital and has made a good recovery although you cannot recover from old age symptoms! Life has been up and down and very busy but the one thing that helps me escape the stress, is my garden. Our old porch had had its day, yes, it looked shabby chic but totally impractical and unsteady, so my friend who is a carpenter has helped design and built us a replacement. We are still waiting for the door, as he has gone to help his brother. We are so looking forward to filling the new space! I thought it looks rather like a bus shelter? When the plants scramble up it, it will blend into the garden.



4 comments:

Vintage Sheet Addict said...

I love your garden, porch is great! :) x

Linda Metcalf said...

The porch is wonderful and who's that peeking out the window :)

Anonymous said...

Your porch is going to look just fab, as you say once the plants discover it on the outside, and you weave your magic on the inside (I would love to wait for a bus there) hehe...So glad you are Ok
Thinking of you
Thea x

As.x said...

I just simply adore your blog! it's so fresh & pretty & just what I was looking for <3 look forward to more posts - also, your house is absolutely stunning :o